PRECISION TECHNOLOGY FOR SURFACE MEASUREMENT
From Experts For Experts
PHYNIX is a medium size, family-run German company with an international network of representatives in more than 50 countries.
Being one of the leading companies in the field of electronic measurement and inspection equipment, we offer an extensive equipment program worldwide.
Our devotion to quality, our innovations and our pronounced service orientation have always assured our customers and representatives.
Our equipment supports the professional in his work in the field of coating thickness measurement with respect to paint coatings and galvanic layers, ultrasonic wall thickness measurement, surface roughness
measurement, hardness testing and pore detection.
• Intuitive user prompting.
• Highest measurement accuracy.
• Internal electronic monitoring.
• Wear-free measurement tip.
• Exceptionally long life.
• Standard measurements without calibration.
• Easy calibration of special applications.
• High temperature probe.
• Acid-resistant probes
• Solutions for special measurement tasks.
• Support stand for measurement on small parts.
• Traceable measurement standards.
• Computer connection etc..
PHYNIX coating thickness gauges are also used in many research facilities and laboratories, e. g. for the development fo new paint layer and coating
methods. High quality and precision is the reason why many experts have confidence on the guaranteed measurement accuracy of our equipment.
• Paint shops
• Powder coating services
• Shops specializing in galvanizing, anodic treatment and chromium plating
• Zink coating shops
• Automotive industry and suppliers
• Vehicle trading
• Ship building
• Aircraft industry, maintenance and repair companies, airlines
• Railway industry
• Tyre manufacturers
• Vulcanizing shops
• Mechanical engineering, steel construction and bridge building
• Sheet metal working
• Window manufacturers, aluminium processing
• Chemical industry
• Laboratory and research facilities
• Technical inspection organisations and many more