CARBO CHEM - Deburring process for carbon steel.
Effectively removes all fine and super-fine burrs from surfaces and corners. reduction of the surface micro-roughness is also achieved.
K-2 Carbochem process deburrs and Micro-smoothens parts made of hardened and unhardened carbon steel with carbon Content up to 1.3 % low alloy steel & Soft iron. A bright Polished finished can be achieve provided the carbon Content does not exceed 0.4 %.
The advantages of the K - 2 Carbochem Processes
1. All surfaces of the component being treated are deburred and micro-smoothed, including those areas where normal access is impossible.
(Steps 1 & 5 can be avoided for K-2 PASTE on weld seam application )
2. Surface fissures are removed giving improved service life and component durability
3. Friction, wear and tear are reduced.
4. Dimensional accuracy within fine limits can be maintained on edges and surfaces.
5. Significant improvement in homogeneity and adhesion of subsequent plating deposits or CVD and PVC coatings.
6. The quality and strength of welded and soldered joints is positively influenced.
7. The fusing action with glass is improved.