Viscous liquid concentrate designed to remove temporary coatings from metal and painted surfaces as well as wax, dirt, oils, greases and other cosmoline-like products. Provides multimetal corrosion protection for 24-48 hours.
• Heavy-duty temporary coating remover
• Good for light oils and greases
• Will not affect painted surfaces
• Remains active even if left to dry
• Mostly used at room temperature, thus reducing energy consumption. Can also be used in a heated bath for heavy hydrocarbons.
• Viscous liquid that will cling to ceilings and vertical surfaces in a ready-to-use formulation
• Can be used effectively at low concentrations, diluted as low as 1% for concentrate (by volume) and higher.
• No special protective equipment needed for application
• Provides corrosion protection after parts have been cleaned
• Protects metal in solution and above the liquid line on carbon steel
• Removes Cosmoline™, transit coatings, greases and sludge
• Carbon Steel
• Stainless Steel
• Cast Iron
• Galvanized Steel
• Brass (<30% Zn)
VpCI-414 is available in 5 gallon (19 liter) pails, 55 gallon (208 liter) drums, liquid totes, and bulk.